Monday 7 April 2014

Shows

Shows I have been in...

I done my first show when i was 5 at Her Majesty's Theatre in Haymarket, the show was with my dance school Italia Conti Associates (Chislehurst), we have also done a number of shows in many Theatre's e.g. The Stag Theartre in Sevenoaks, The Orchard in Dartford etc.

Recently at my school Brit School we put on our show 12th Night and we had guest choreographers klickzs come in to help us with our commercial style dance, it was good learning a style I usually wouldn't.

From performing in all these shows I knew from the moment I first performed at the age of 5 that performing on the stage is exactly what i want to do. Because of the lights, make-up, costumes and the teachers who helped put the show together I wouldn't be able to be doing what I am doing right now.

My official moment I knew was when I performed on 6th of April 2014 at The Stag Theatre in Sevenoaks 'Putting on The Glitz'. I had the best time performing to family and friends who have seen me develop into the dancer/person I am today. I knew that this show was a big moment for me and my friends to show off what we have worked hard for. My best dance must have been our 'Rock of Ages' number when we really got into character and had so much fun. if I could do it again I would and it would be just as good. Also this was year my teacher gave me a solo in show, I also had my close friend singing the song I was dancing to 'All of Me' (by John Legend) and i had my friends supporting me throughout. This is what I am meant to be doing this was just a dream and still is but it had officially become reality to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment